Saturday, March 16, 2013

One Step Back !



Assalamualaikum
oh my its been a while that i've not update my bloggie so I'M one step backk from my dear bloggie
hehe , so whatever it is, today yeahh i'm gonna tell yaa somethingg
heee I'm so happy coz my dad just bought me '' SAmsung Galaxy Young '' for me
i've been waited for a long time to have this and Alhamdulillah I got it
Thank youuu !


heee, its white actually i want pink but this was the only colour oh ya and black too but black one does not look good for a girl like me haha.. 

So, That is why i'm one step back from my lappy. I currently used my phone everyday.
I on My FB in it, Instagram and so on 
Easy rightt !
BUT i'm still gonna update my blog when i have time
hehe hey check this out !! new pics haha 

# Awww so sweeet of '' ME '' haha

hee thank you for readingg !

0 comments:

 
CopyRight@segala yg tercatat di atas adalah hak milik CErIta Hati CT