Wednesday, March 27, 2013

counting those days ~




Assalammualaikum
Hi Theree !! wassuppp ! 
Oh My, Its been a month i didn't update my bloggie (well almost a month i think)
hehehe
too busyy?? haha actually well since i had my Galaxy young, all times , all days , all hour , i'm with the phone. kahkah, online facebook and instagram !!
But ahaaa I didn't forgot my dearie bloggie here ( kind of)
wuaa I MISS YOUU

ouh ya back to the tittle
I'm currently counting the days my de honey n de friends went to PLKN for 2 months half ( i think)
yeahh,, I'm Just gonna Misss them muchhh~ huhu

ouh yaa ! about my SPM result !! kehkeh
alright i'm gonna share with you
I got 1A-  , 3B+  , 2C+ and 2C
awesomeee huh ?
haha Well okey laaaaa 
Alhamdulillahh
it's just ABC (air batu campur)
kahkah
So, bout my future , urmm i'm just confusing where i wanna go after thiss.
UITM? Form 6??
Oh dearrr ! Need my time to think moreeee 

so that's all for now and i'll be backkk sooner, hehe (idkwhen)


Go Beyond !!!!
Thank youu 

0 comments:

 
CopyRight@segala yg tercatat di atas adalah hak milik CErIta Hati CT