Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Psst are there someones waiting for me heree ??



Assalamualaikum 
Oh dearrrr !!! FYI I'm totally miss my deariee bloggie wiggie twiggie and so onnn 
haha ! miss me ??? ( am i too squeezes? ) hehe funny much :P

It's been a month !!! Common - a Month ?? - i remembered my last update is on March
yeaaa March n Now i came backk on April ,, How awesome am i? right? 
nevermind ( ^_< ') 

Sooooooo , <--- well thats too much haha so now how my life huh
ouhh yeaa i wanna share somethingg
i just knew that drivinggg was funnnn haha see how excited am i haha
Finally it was the timed that i wanted so much, by driving a car of my own heee
and i just free to drive wherever i want to. wanna join in? haha 
But a bit little fact that i wanna share was .......... tadaaa
me? small n short little cute girl haha ( mngade je, cute sangatt) 
was driving a big car much big than her ( i mean myself haha) 
i just love to drivie big cars becausee thats really makes me look high when i'm driving it
hehehe, how cleverr !! am i? hehe 

well now next topic ...... urmmm ouhh yesss !!
So now i'm waiting for the letter from the university that i asked. Such as UPSI , UITM .
yeaa, actually i really want to go to UPSI ( Universiti pendidikan sultan idris )
this where someone wanted to be a teacher soon or acountance or whatever .
I asked For Diploma in English language ( Diploma bahasa Inggeris) .
well i loved English But BAHaSA Malaysia Is my Only true Language. hehe
well English have been My second Language Now so I think i wanna Go through this language more deep in it. I wanna be English Teacher for Kids. I just loved Kids. So InsyaAllah I do my best hee. Do pray for me so that i'll get That UPSI , hee Amin !! OOps
Oh dear ! It's Already late now so my pillow n bed are waiting for me in the room
so That's it for now,, And I'll be backk sooon ( hehe When? ) 

So i wanaa thanks For reading my blog n only blog that i Loved so much
haha, Sorryy, if there is a words or sentence you don't understand. I'm still learning and
i'll work hard for it to get the best i have to be the bestest
NItee for now, Gracias, Xie xie !! Wo ai Ni ! haha

Sincerly : De Honey Girl <3



0 comments:

 
CopyRight@segala yg tercatat di atas adalah hak milik CErIta Hati CT