Thursday, April 18, 2013

All Settle Up ^_^



Assalamualaikum

Hello ! Hello ! Hello
Hi There! hee I'm So Soo Happy Today

There is something i wanna share with you. Today morning i had my motorcycle tested with 
RTD ( Road Transport Department)

And it was really tired because i have to wait for 2 hours n half for my turn.
then the teacher call my number and i took the motorcycle . I wait my turn .
and the end I makee It !! horeyy ! I pass the test and I'm Grateful .

So now, all Things are settles and i'm not so worried about my licence.
I had My Car n Motorcycle Licence Now .
So Whats next???
Z0ooommmmmmmm  !!! 

hehe, So hehe I"m freeee to gooo anywheree !!
hehe that's it for now, I'll be coming backkk to share my story morry hehe

Thanks for readingggg Yaww ! Gracias !

Sincerely : De' Honey 


0 comments:

 
CopyRight@segala yg tercatat di atas adalah hak milik CErIta Hati CT