Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Gracias!



Assalammualaikum
Hi there ! Ciao ! Annyeong !

Today is my happy day because today i get to hangout with my dear Aisya.
She was my best friend since i was in my high school 
( 2009 till Now)
She's kind heart from the first i knew her
She understand me and so do i understand her
she helped a lot in studies 
I hope she will be my forever best friend 
InsyaAllah
I'm so thankful that Allah has bestowed me a good friend 

Ouh ya, we went hangout to Masjid Jamek
She want to buy '' Jubah''
and she treat me too

Ouh yaa then i got to know how real life in the city, Its so Busy there, Oh my, haha
Crowd streets, Hot weather, Many peoples there too
And of course, lots of Cheap things
To those who has never been there, You're welcome to go.
We spend there around 5 Hours 
haha That's when Girl Shopping !!

So, yeah i'm tired now, so I'll catch with you later
Thank you for reading !


0 comments:

 
CopyRight@segala yg tercatat di atas adalah hak milik CErIta Hati CT