Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Those times~



Assalammualaikum
Hi there ! Bonjour ! 
GooD MorNIng Too..
10 O'Clock Now..

Nice Hot day Today, Isn't it
ouhh How about your place?
Cold?Hot? or just nice weather?

hee, I miss my time when i was in overseas. I just loved those four seasons. Summer,Spring,Autumn And Winter too.
I just loved Spring because i got to see many beautiful flowers grows with bloom.
Ouh yaa, Rose is one of my favorite flower.
I wish one day i will go again there.
Malaysia didn't have those seasons But Malaysia has very nice weather here, Not so HOt and Not So cold.
I Proud To be here.
Come visit Malaysia to those who have not get here yet !
hehe, So Ouh ya about my class driving, I've finished my First 6 hour and this Saturday I'm going to test driving on the road.
Wish me All the best Okay ^_^
So that's it for now, I haven't take my breakfast yet, hehe so i'm going to take it now.
So Dadaa For now ! thank you for reading .. 



0 comments:

 
CopyRight@segala yg tercatat di atas adalah hak milik CErIta Hati CT