Sunday, March 3, 2013

SomeOne !!


Assalamualaikum

So today i want to share you some story about what i see and hear in my daily life.
I've learn many things through out my life.
My experience. 

My today topic are
 feelings of someone who lost loved ones or had the distance with from loved ones  by reason of work to do.

Alright ! how do you feel when you had to be far from someone you loved?
Sad maybe, Right?
what if someones that you loved ones go to sacrifice their self for the country?
is that look risk to you?

Don't you feel sad to whom lost their loved. 
Wife waiting for her husband to be back, children asking for their dad whether his safe or not.
Small child? what they know, they're still young and not yet to think what happen around them.

i knew their situation. Well in my family too, my mom. She was tough enough !
If my father went outstation for his ' work ' , well almost took 3 weeks his there.
I saw my mother was curious about him, miss him , i know she was very sad but she hide it from us.
she did not want us to worry much about him.
For her, she had to be strong for her children.
hee, But she can't hide it from me, i'm old enough to think , to feel what she felt.
i understand her.

So I, as the eldest daughter. I would take in charge in my family when dad not home.
i would help my Mom. 

So back again, what if  a bad news about our loved ones?
'' Mrs.lala i'm sorry your husband had died ''
haaa? what do you feel to them if they receive news like that?
husband died, wife languishing sorrow, child?
Oh My, i can''t stand enough to see children who were young , small and had to receive the bad news that happened to their father.

Just imagine that situation guys !
urmmm, But if have to remember that we have Allah beside us ! what happen in our daily times is 
' the Will of Allah ( takdir Allah ) '
we have to accept it 
Allah knew what best for us !!
So always Pray to Allah
May Allah bless you !!
So that's it for now, hee that's all i wanted to share and i hope you give a positive comment about it.

So Good night !! Saranghea All !! Ti Amo ! Gracias 


0 comments:

 
CopyRight@segala yg tercatat di atas adalah hak milik CErIta Hati CT