Thursday, April 25, 2013

Can i ? Should I ?



Assalamualaikum
Hye you there? hee

(BonSoir) ( Good evening ) (selamat petang )

so, today i'm kind of bored. there just me alone in this house . My parents went out . My siblings went to school. Just me ! Alone ! actually i just love to be alone in this house .
Why??
Because i can do what ever i want in this house , hee i can dance, sing , watching movies i want.
isn't that awesome? i think it is......

So back to the topic i wanted to tell ya
Truly, Beside learning my two language that's Bahasa Malaysia and English. I also, interested in learning others languages too.
Such as, French, Korean,Arabic. 
but now i'm trying to learn French by using Translator. 
Can I? Should I?
I learned by myself  because i can't afford to hire a teacher to teach me French.
So the easiest way is Google translate, hahaa that's all i can do to learn language that i want.

''Hye, mom nom est Siti fatin nurizaty . ravie de vous connaitre . je vous remercie .''

Ouh Ya , I Like Paris. I hope Someday I Get to go there. If God Will. hee Now my money not so much n not enough to go there. hee so much cost i need. But i really wanna see Paris. hee 

hehe, So now i need more effort  to achieve what i need and want . 
InsyaAllah. Allah will help me. hehe

So that's it for now okay. I'll come back for more story. Take Care. Be Good.
Gracias !! Terima kasih ! Thank you !

Sincerely : DE HONEY GIRL

0 comments:

 
CopyRight@segala yg tercatat di atas adalah hak milik CErIta Hati CT