Tuesday, April 23, 2013

i'm okay !



Assalamualaikum
hey there ! I'm Back heree...

So it's almost 12 O'clock huh hehe
why you're not sleeping yett???
Am i sleep walking??
hahaha can i just say Yess , i do sleep walking now and i'm writing my bloggie right now..
haha you're pulling my leg, hehe i'm just kidding.

have you ever sleep walking? haha i think thats kind of not good attitude heehe
but to those who does sleep walking, never-mind ! 
try to change it, well maybe sleep talking is much better huh hhahaa
oops thats too much hehe,, but its okay (psst..thats make u special)
hehe

So, urmm what's on my mind now?
ya urm ya ya aya,, i'm bored you knowwww 
hehe but nevermind i'm use to it.
i'm just missing someoneee , usually he would call me at this hour and
we talk, we laugh , we jokes and we fought too haha
but now he's far from me
(far but closed to my heart)
hahaha i'm so annoying ^_^ do i?
well cool huh, this is me . haha i'm not lying on myself what i felt
is it right? of course , i'm always Right,,, 
haha.. sooo its late now, i have to sleep 
i have to wake up early tomorrow, i want to company my mom to market.
heee, so Keep In Touch alright. 
graciasss !!! 
GOOD NIGHT <3

sincerely  : DE'HoNey GiRl

0 comments:

 
CopyRight@segala yg tercatat di atas adalah hak milik CErIta Hati CT