Tuesday, April 23, 2013

even though !



Assalamualaikum 

hye ! hye ! How r u there? in pink of health huh hee
never-mind where ever you are n who ever you are 
hope you are in good health n always have a great day
InsyaAllah

So well today i just wanna share you my story n what i felt n how am i
haha
Well not much people knows me well but some of them do but not much too !
I'm just a very simple much girl, not so hard to get closed to me and i'm friendly too

So its been 3 weeks my de'honey far from me and Even though its only 3 weeks but its seem 3 month he's been there! 
miiss muchh !! And i'm only got to call him on Sunday ! justttt Sunday (-_-) 
and every Sunday i got to hear his voice n his story over there and most i really wanted to hear was his laugh haha he's funny ! thats make me think he's okay over there.. 
but?? in mean while, we argue each other too haha urmm actually i don't really wanted to be that way but things wanna happen i can't stop haha,, it wass ermm whatever
hehehe ! Even Though he's mad at me or what ! i knew who actually he was , i'm just okay with it.

Soooo.... haha whats next ? heee ouh ya ! so sooonn i'm really gonna know where i have to go
to University or Form 6??
hee So i knew i'm really gonna be busy girl haha so i don't know if there much time to write my loving bloggie here urmm awww i'm really gonna miss it !
BUT?? no worriesss 
I'LL BE BACK AGAIN !!! one dayy haha 
and i'm sure i'm gonna tell yaaaaa moree muchhhh story of my daily life
hehehe... Pray the best for me ! 
( i wanna be someone that i can be proud of )
InsyaAllah 
i'll do it for my own good and for my familly

Success Are everywhere if you really strive of it !!
So That's it for now !
i really wanna thanks to those who read my blog or just stalking it Even though you're not reading it
Big much thank ! Gracias ! 
see yaaaa sooon 

Sincerely : DE'HONEY GIRL


0 comments:

 
CopyRight@segala yg tercatat di atas adalah hak milik CErIta Hati CT