Saturday, July 6, 2013

WINk and Blink !



Assalamualaikum
hye hye hye there !!! weeeee oh my , i really missed you hehe
well, i really got busy .. busy??
haha Yes.
now i'm studying in Form 6 , the tougher level from Matrix and University. 
oo0ooo,, More higher Level ~ 
Can i get through this ??? 
well ,, emm InsyaAllah I will.. 
the key word to success in form 6 is '' hard-working '' you don't have to be Brilliant or clever enough. 
hehehe.. 
I just need to Struggle for 1 1/2 years ... struggle to get Good Point in Semester. 
I can do it !!! 
So, Oh hee.. I just want to say '' Try to be Someone not anyone, be something not nothing '' 
hehe That's All from me 
hey check my pic out ,,, down here... 


haha, i'm a big big girl in a big big world it's not a big big things..... lalalalala~
hahaha.. THAT GIRL IS ALMOST 18 hee

heehe, alright, that's it, oh ya '' SELAMAT MENYAMBUT RAMADHAN '' 
no no no curi2 makan nanti.. hee.. dadada

truly love : SNURIZATY

0 comments:

 
CopyRight@segala yg tercatat di atas adalah hak milik CErIta Hati CT